Spicy, numbing, sweet, salty, crunchy, this quick, healthy dinner ticks all the boxes.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp Zing Mala Chili Seasoning Salt
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- In a bowl, mix the Mala, chicken and a little cooking oil.
- Place a pan over a medium-high heat and add the chicken (you might want to open your windows or turn the fan on!)
- Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until cooked through and remove from pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan, place back on the heat, and add the garlic, peppers, carrot and onion, and stir fry for 2-3 minutes until just cooked through. Combine the chicken and the veggies, and stir in the soy sauce. Garnish with the green onions and a little extra Mala to serve.
Notes: Serve this with any side you want, we usually have it with steamed rice or noodles, but it's just as great with roasted veggies or salad.