Everyone loves a BLT, don’t they? Our take on this beloved classic will have you wishing you made two (you should make two).
- 4 slices of bacon
- 2 slices of bread
- ½ a tomato
- Handful of lettuce leaves
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Boom Seasoning Salt
- To cook the bacon, place in a cold pan, and cook on a medium heat. The cold pan allows the fat to render out as it heats, making perfect crispy bacon every time. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side, until browned and crispy.
- Slice the tomato, and get the lettuce ready. We recommend a crispy lettuce like iceberg or romaine, as it’s more for freshness and texture than it is for flavour.
- Combine the mayo, Boom and lemon juice. To serve, spread the mayo onto the bread, and then add the lettuce, tomato and bacon. Eat it, and immediately wish you’d made another for yourself or pat yourself on the back if you did!