Want a quick, refreshing, healthy salad that takes less than 10 minutes to prepare? This simple, delicious salad is elevated by adding Buzz Hot Honey.
- 1 cucumber
- ½ a lb of cherry tomatoes
- 1 green onion
- 1 tsp fish sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp Buzz Hot Honey
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the cucumber into quarters lengthways, and then cut into slices approximately 1cm thick at an angle. Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and thinly slice the green onions.
- To make the dressing, combine the fish sauce if using, Buzz, and olive oil.
- To serve, toss the cucumber and tomatoes with the dressing, and sprinkle the green onions on top to garnish.