Delicious, easy, ready in under 10 minutes, and under 5 dollars? Sound too good to be true? You have to try this recipe, it’s soon to be a staple in your kitchen.
- 2 servings of noodles (any noodles you like will work! See notes)
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Hakka-ish Chili Crisp
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- Boil the noodles according to packet instructions.
- While they cook, mix the peanut butter, Hakka-ish, soy and vinegar.
- Mix the noodles into the sauce, and serve. It’s done, it’s delicious.
Notes: We used fresh egg noodles, but just use whatever noodles are in your pantry. Rice noodles, udon, cheap ramen, whatever. Likewise with the vinegar, we used Chinkiang vinegar, but any vinegar will work.