Pan fried shrimp with a rich, creamy coconut sauce? This simple, easy dish is as quick as it is delicious.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 16-20 large shrimp
- 1/2 can of coconut cream
- 2 tbsp Mogambo Spiced Garlic Spread
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Pinch of salt
- ½ a lime
- First, make the sauce. Put the coconut cream in a pot and place on a medium heat and allow to reduce, being careful not to let it boil over. This should take 10-15 minutes, you want it to be thick and creamy. When it’s ready, add the Mogambo.
- Heat a pan over a high heat, and add the cooking oil. Add the shrimp, sprinkle over the salt and cook for 30-45 seconds on each side, until just cooked in the middle.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
- To serve, place the shrimp on a plate, and spoon over the sauce. Serve with the lime wedges.