This spicy, crispy, fresh recipe takes 5 minutes (or less) to cook, and only needs 3 ingredients. Trust us, the hype is real.
We used Boom Seasoning Salt, but you can swap it for Zesti or really any of our other seasoning salts for a different take on this recipe!
- 400g raw shrimp
- 2 tbsp Zing's Boom Seasoning Salt (or sub Boom for any other Zing Seasoning Salt)
- 1 tsp butter/ghee
- Heat a pan over a high heat. Add the butter and quickly add the shrimp so the butter doesn’t burn.
- Spread the shrimp out so they’re all laying flat on the pan, this will help them colour.
- Leave for 45 seconds, don’t touch them, let them brown. After 45 seconds, turn them, and cook for a further 30 seconds.
- Remove pan from the heat, and stir in the Boom.
- Serve, sprinkle a little extra Boom over to garnish.
Notes: We used whole shrimp, and shelled the bodies. If you prefer, just buy de-shelled shrimp.