We'll save the descriptors and get to the point: you're going to want to make this. It's incredible. 10 minute wonder recipe that just hits right!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 thick slices of brioche
- 2 thick slices of Monterrey jack cheese
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk (or almond/oat milk)
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp Boom Seasoning Salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Beat the egg with the milk, heat a pan over a medium heat.
- Place the cheese on the bread, like you would a grilled cheese.
- Melt the butter in the pan. Dip each side of the sandwich in the egg mix, and place in the pan.
- Allow to cook for 3-4 mins on each side, the sugar in the brioche will cause it to brown faster than regular sliced bread, so keep an eye on it.
- When the egg is golden brown and the cheese is all gooey and melted, cut the sandwich in half, sprinkle over the Boom, and swirl the syrup over the sandwich.