Chili Ghee Noodles
Want a spicy, sweet, sour meal that’s ready in under 10 minutes? Look no further, this Tik Tok sensation is deceptively delicious.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 1 pack of noodles
- 1 green onion
- 1cm piece of ginger
- 1.5 tbsp Boom Seasoning Salt
- ¼ lime
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 handful of cilantro
- Cook the noodles to package instructions
- While the noodles cook, slice the green onion, finely grate the ginger, and roughly chop the cilantro.
- Place a small pot or tadka pan over a medium heat. Add the ghee, and allow to heat.
- Place the noodles in a bowl, and place the Boom, cilantro, ginger and green onion on top. When the ghee is hot but not smoking, pour it over the top of the noodles. You can tell it's hot enough by putting a tiny piece of green onion in, and if it sizzles straight away, it’s ready.
- Stir everything together, and finish by squeezing over the lime.
Make it vegan?: Use coconut oil, this is really delicious too.