- ½ pound baby potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1 bunch of cilantro (aka coriander in some parts of the world!)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1.5 tbsp Zing Ooomami Seasoning Salt
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cashews
- Cut the potatoes in half, toss with salt and cooking oil, roast in a parchment lined tray at 400f for 25 mins-ish
- While the potatoes cook, prepare the pesto. Place all the remaining ingredients in a blender/food processor. Stems and all, don’t throw out the stems, ever. They’re the best part.
- Blend together until it it’s a sauce consistency, but not puree. Add a little more water if needed.
- This will make plenty of pesto. You can put it on everything for a couple days now, you’re welcome.
- When the potatoes are cooked, toss them in 2-3 tablespoons of the pesto.
Salt + pepper, but way better! Natural MSG to supercharge any dish or craving. Ooomami is the pantry hero we all need so we made it. It's the answer to all the times we’ve asked “Is it missing something?" or "Does it need more salt?”