Sweet, salty, crispy, refreshing and delicious. This salad screams summer time and takes just 10 minutes to whip up!
- 1 small watermelon or half a large watermelon
- 200g feta
- ½ a cucumber
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 handfuls of black olives
- 3 tbsp Ooomami Seasoning Salt
- 6 mint leaves
- Cut the rind off the watermelon, and cut the watermelon into ½ inch-ish chunks.
- Slice the cucumber. Finely slice the mint. That’s all the prep, you did it. Congrats.
- In a bowl, toss the cucumber, watermelon, mint, vinegar and olive oil, and 2 tablespoons of the Ooomami together. Place in a serving bowl. Sprinkle over the olives, break the feta into chunks over the salad, and sprinkle the remaining Ooomami on top.
Make it vegan: Omit the feta, and add your favourite vegan cheese.