Looking for a quick and easy garlic and lemon chicken recipe? This bbq chicken thigh recipe is deceptively easy to prepare, and tastes as good as it looks.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ a lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- ½ tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 tbsp Mogambo Roasted Garlic Condiment
- ½ tsp salt
- Slice the chicken into approx 1cm thick strips.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, Mogambo, black pepper, and ½ of the cheese. Add the chicken, and mix until evenly coated.
- Slide the chicken onto 4 skewers. You can cook this straight away, but they’ll taste even better if allowed to marinate for anywhere from 1 hour, to overnight.
- Heat a pan or grill over a high heat. Cook the skewers until charred and cooked through, around 3-4 minutes on each side.
- To serve, finish with a squeeze of lemon juice, and the remaining parmesan.
Chefs notes: We used chicken thigh, but feel free to sub in whatever meat you like. Pork loin, turkey breast, or even shrimp would also work really well.