Hot Honey and Prosciutto Grilled Cheese
by Zing Kitchen
What could possibly make a grilled cheese better? The answer is prosciutto, and Buzz Hot Honey and it will make what’s likely to be the best grilled cheese you’ve ever had.
Though this recipe serves 2, you may want to make a little extra, you know, just in case. We speak from experience.
- 4 slices of Sourdough
- 100g of Monterrey Jack
- 50g of and old, sharp Cheddar
- 6 slices of Prosciutto/Capocollo
- 1-2 tbsp Buzz Hot Honey
- 2 tbsp butter
- Heat a pan over a medium heat.
- To assemble the sandwiches, slice the cheese, and divide it onto 2 slices of bread. Add the prosciutto, and 1-2 tbsp of Buzz.
- Add half the butter to the pan, swirl it so the bottom is evenly coated, and add the sandwiches. While it cooks, spread the remaining butter on the top of the sandwiches.
- Cook for 2-3 mins on each side, until the outside is browned and crispy, and the cheese is melty and delicious.
- Eat the sandwich, adding more Buzz for a little extra buzz. Promptly make another couple sandwiches.
Make it vegan: Omit the prosciutto, and use your favourite vegan cheese. Use olive oil instead of the butter.