This is bound to be one of your new favorite summer salad recipes! This quick, healthy salad recipe is light, delicious, and ready in 15 minutes, and it’s likely to be the easiest asparagus recipe you know.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 6-7 asparagus spears
- Handful of greens/arugula
- 1 nest of vermicelli (approx 50g)
- ½ a lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Ooomami Seasoning Salt
- Bring a kettle to a boil, and pour over the noodles, allow to sit for 5 minutes, drain, and run under cold water to cool.
- Using a vegetable peeler, shave the asparagus. Hold the hard, woody end and peel, this way you don’t have to worry about breaking off the inedible part.
- To serve, lay the noodles on the bottom of a serving dish, or on two plates. Place the greens on top, and then the asparagus. Using the vegetable peeler, shave the parmesan on top.
- Zest the lemon over the salad, and then squeeze the juice over. Finish with the olive oil, and Ooomami.