Looking for a healthy alternative to baked beans? Look no further, this quick and easy vegan recipe takes 5 minutes to cook, and is the perfect weekday breakfast.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- 1 can of navy beans
- ½ a can of crushed tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Smoki Seasoning Salt
- Sliced bread for toasting (optional)
- Heat a pot over a medium heat, and add the tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low, and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the Smoki once off the pan.
- Serve with toast!
Notes: This makes 3 portions, so it’s perfect to make on a Sunday evening. It can be reheated in the microwave and served with toast for breakfast.