Umami-Packed Potato Salad
by Zing Kitchen
Tired of the regular potato salad that is at every BBQ ever? This healthier, vegan alternative is a refreshing change, tastes even better, and is almost no effort.
- 1lb baby potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 pickles
- 1 green onion
- A small bunch of dill (optional)
- 3 tsp Ooomami Seasoning Salt
- Rinse your baby potatoes, and place them in a microwave safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and put in the microwave for 5-6 minutes. They’ll be done when you poke them with a fork, and there’s no resistance. Allow to cool.
- Chop the pickles into small-ish pieces, you want there to still be a little bite from them. Slice the green onion.
- Cut the potatoes in half, and add all the ingredients and mix.
Notes: This recipe is actually better if made the day before. Doing this will also save you a lot of hassle on the day of the BBQ.