Been faking knowing how to cook to impress your friends? Don't worry, we've all been there. This super easy roasted cauliflower looks gorgeous & tastes even better.
Recipe serves 2 or 3 people.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 4 tbsp of Zing Smoki Seasoning Salt
- 1 tbsp canola oil (or whichever cooking oil you prefer)
- 2 tsp pomegranate seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp of Zing Mogambo Garlic Spread (optional)
- Preheat oven to 420f.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Don't cut them too small - you'll want the cauliflower to retain its texture while cooking. Toss in oil and place on a lined baking sheet.
- Roast until caramelized and just cooked through, until browned. Let the cauliflower brown - browner than you’d think. Cauliflower can be a trickster - it can look charred but not taste burnt at all, so don't be shy and don't stress.
- Once its out of the oven, season with Smoki Seasoning Salt, and finish with Mogambo and pomegranate if you want to be fancy (do it!).
Smoki Seasoning Salt was inspired by Parsi family lunches from one of our founders' childhood. It is earthy, warm, and works wonders on everything from rubs, marinades, to salad dressings.