Tired of everyone recommending the same green bean casserole recipes? Don’t worry, this recipe is tastier, easier, and is ready in 5 minutes (yes, 5 minutes).
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- ½ lb/227g green beans, stems removed
- 1 tbsp Hakka-ish Chili Crisp
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Chinkiang black vinegar (or any other vinegar)
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- Heat a pan over a high heat. When it’s smoking hot, add the oil, and then the green beans and salt. Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently, until starting to char and just barely cooked through.
- Add the vinegar and Hakka-ish, and serve.