Our take on this viral sensation bumps up the flavor with the warm spice of Hakka-ish Chili Crisp. This is the perfect, quick, healthy weekday lunch.
- 1 cup of leftover rice
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of butter or cooking oil
- Veggies of your choice
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp Hakka-ish Chili Crisp
- Heat a pan over a medium-high heat, and add the oil/butter. Crack in the egg, reduce the heat to medium, and allow to cook for 3 minutes/however you like your fried eggs.
- Place the rice in a bowl or plate, and heat in the microwave (1 minute approx)
- Add whatever veggies you want to the plate (we used cucumber, sweet peppers and green onions), and place the fried egg over the rice. Finally, spoon over the Hakka-ish and serve.