Coconut Curry with Shrimp (or make it vegan!)
by Zing Kitchen
Winter is here, and we could all use something to warm us up. This curry is delicious, comforting, and best of all, it takes 10 minutes to cook. This will be a staple in your kitchen, guaranteed. It's now a staple in ours!
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Mogambo Spiced Garlic Spread
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- ½ a lime, cut into wedges
- 2 portions of noodles
- 8 shrimp (veggie/vegan notes below!)
- 2 tsp Hakka-ish Chili Crisp
- Bring the coconut milk to a boil in a pot. When it’s boiling, add the Mogambo and fish sauce. Stir to combine.
- Cook the noodles to package instructions. Place in the bowl that the curry will be served in.
- 1 minute before serving, put the shrimp into the curry, and simmer for 1 minute. Add half of the lime.
- Pour the curry over the noodles, and finish with a wedge of lime, and a tsp of Hakka-ish if using.
Notes: We used fresh egg noodles, but feel free to sub in whatever noodles you like - rice noodles would work really well. It would also be great with rice. Add whatever vegetables you want, this is a really versatile dish. Squash! Snow peas! Green beans! Mushrooms! Peppers! Lots of options.
Make it vegan: Swap the fish sauce for soy sauce, and use tofu or paneer (vegetarian) instead of the shrimp.