This bright, fresh sauce tastes like the summertime, compliments any grilled meat or veggie, and is ready in under 5 minutes
- 1 small bunch of parsley
- 1 small bunch of mint
- 1 small bunch of cilantro
- 2 tbsp of Mogambo Spiced Garlic Spread
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar (or any vinegar)
- Pinch of salt
- Pick the parsley and the mint, but use the stems of the cilantro.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor, and pulse until the herbs are coarsely chopped. If you don’t have a food processor, chop all the herbs by hand and mix together. Store in the fridge.