This is one of the easiest, most delicious grilled halloumi recipes you’ll find. Ready in under 15 minutes, you’ll be sure to add it to your vegetarian stir fry recipes folder.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
- 1 pack (approx 250g) halloumi, sliced into ½ inch pieces
- 1 pack (approx 250g) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Mogambo Roasted Garlic Condiment
- Pinch of salt
- Heat a pan over a high heat. Add half of the oil, and add the halloumi. Cook for around 1 minute on each side, until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Place the pan back on the heat, add the remaining oil, and then add the tomatoes and the salt. Cook for 1-2 minutes, until just starting to soften, and then add the halloumi and Mogambo. Stir until evenly combined, and serve. We served it with bread, but it’s great with pasta, rice, or just by itself.