Blackened BBQ Pork Chops with Garlic Chimichurri
Spiced, zesty, smokey charred pork chops with a fresh, bright, herby sauce, this quick BBQ recipe is perfect for warm summer evenings.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 2 pork shoulder chops
- 3 tbsp Zesti Seasoning Salt
- Lime wedges
- 4 tbsp of Garlic Chimichurri (recipe here)
- Heat your grill over a medium high heat. While the grill heats, sprinkle the Zesti over both sides of the pork chops. If you can do this a few hours ahead, even better.
- Place the pork on the grill, and reduce the heat to medium. Cook the pork for 2-3 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of your pork chops.
- When they're just cooked through, remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with the lime wedges, and spoon over the Garlic Chimichurri.
Notes: We used pork shoulder chops because the marbling of the fat keeps the meat moist, but feel free to use any cut you prefer.