30 Minute Meals · Seasonings · Vegetarian · Weeknight Dinner · Zesti ·
Charred Cauliflower, Avocado and Paneer Salad with Lemon Yogurt Dressing
If you work in the corporate world, or went to literally any corporate-ish event in the "before" days, you'll know that veggie platter (with ranch dip) that frequently made an appearance at the buffet table. Now imagine that, but in a salad version you actually WANT to eat, not feel like you HAVE to eat because you're trying to be #healthy.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 piece paneer (400g-ish)
- 200g arugula
- 150g yogurt
- 2 Avocados
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 2 tbsp Zesti Seasoning Salt (adjust to taste!)
- Preheat your oven to 450f. Cut the cauliflower into small florets, place on a lined tray, sprinkle with salt, and put in the oven, no oil is needed. Cook for 5 minutes, you want the outside to be slightly charred, it will look burnt, don’t worry. Remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Cut the paneer into small cubes, place on a lined tray, and roast for 3-4 minutes, remove and leave to cool.
- Zest the lemon into a small bowl, and then juice it. Add the raisins and let sit for 15-20 minutes. This will allow the raisins to soak up the lemon juice, so they’ll give little pops of acidity and freshness when you eat them.
- Add the lemon and raisins to the yogurt, and add the Zesti.
- To serve, add some arugula, paneer and cauliflower in a bowl, top with some sliced avocado and spoon over the dressing. This makes a great weekday lunch, just leave everything in the fridge and slice the avocado and dress to serve.
Make it vegan: Replace the yogurt with coconut milk, and omit the paneer.