Shredded Brussels Sprouts Salad
by Zing Kitchen
Doing veganuary? Regardless, here's a fresh take on brussels sprouts. 5 ingredients, 5 minutes! Starring Zesti - a great hack to making salad dressings that pop!
- 100g brussels sprouts
- 1/4 a red onion finely sliced
- 2 tbsp Zesti Seasoning Salt
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar (or whatever vinegar you have!)
- Cut your sprouts in half. Lay flat side down on a board, and thinly slice them, discarding the toughest part of the stalks. A mandoline slicer will make quick work of this (be careful if you haven't used one too many times before!), but a knife will do just as good a job. Slice up your onion!
- Place in a bowl and combine all ingredients. It’s done, that’s the recipe. Wasn’t that easy?