Looking for something simple, fun and exciting to add to your Easter appetizer repertoire? This quick and easy vegetarian devilled eggs recipe is a fun twist on the classic Easter devilled eggs recipe.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sacha-ish Savoury Chili Condiment
- 2 tbsp Mogambo Garlic Spread
- 4 olives (pitted and chopped)
- Pinch of salt
- 1 green onion (sliced)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and add the eggs. Cook for 9 minutes, drain, and submerge in ice water, or running cold water. Let sit for 10 minutes, this will make them much easier to peel.
- Peel, and cut all the eggs in half. Scoop the yolks into two separate bowls. In one bowl, add half the mayo, and the Sacha-ish. Whisk until the mixture is completely smooth.
- In the other bowl, add the remaining mayo, and the Mogambo. Again, whisk until completely smooth, and add the olives. Taste both filling’s for seasoning, add a pinch of salt if needed.
- Scoop the fillings into piping bags, and pipe back into the eggs. Don’t have piping bags? Just spoon them in, no need to be fancy here.
- Garnish with the green onion, and serve.