Looking for some meatless dinner ideas, or just something that works with all different types of pasta? This 15 minute meal is perfect for any weeknight dinner.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 227g Mushrooms
- 200-220g dried pasta
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 2 tbsp Sacha-ish Chili Miso Condiment
- 2 tbsp grated parmesan
- 2 tbsp sour cream/creme fraiche
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta boils, slice your mushrooms, or tear them into strips if you’re using oyster mushrooms.
- Place a pan over a high heat, and add the oil and butter. Add the mushrooms, and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are well browned and just cooked. Add a ladle of pasta water (approx ½ a cup), and then add the Sacha-ish and sour cream.
- Bring to a boil, and cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce is thick and creamy.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the sauce. Toss to combine, place in bowls, and finish with the grated parm.
Chef's notes: This recipe is really versatile. We used oyster and cremini mushrooms, but use whatever mushrooms you like, or even swap in any protein. We used rigatoni, but this honestly works just as well with any pasta.