1 Hour Meals · Budget Friendly · Buzz · Sauces · Vegetarian ·
Roasted Sweet Potato With Hot Honey Butter
The perfect side to brighten up any gathering, like a Thanksgiving or holiday meal!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
- 4 small sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp Buzz Hot Honey
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 lime (optional)
- 2 tbsp pepitas (optional for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400f
- Wash the sweet potatoes well, and cut in half along the center.
- Rub the oil and salt into the cut side of the potatoes, and place on a lined baking tray, cut side down.
- Roast until tender in the middle, and the cut side is slightly charred, approx. 25 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes roast, make the sauce. Place the butter in a small pot on a medium heat and cook until the butter just starts to turn brown, and then add the Buzz to stop the butter from burning.
- When the potatoes are cooked, serve cut side up on a serving dish, and drizzle the honey butter over the top. Garnish with the lime wedges and pepitas if using, and serve.