Craving some dessert, but not feeling like spending your evening cooking? We got you - our pan-fried take on the Filipino street food classic is ready in 10 minutes.
- 2 bananas
- 1 chocolate bar (optional)
- 4 spring roll wrappers
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp Buzz Hot Honey
- 1 tsp butter
- Peel the banana, and slice. Break up the chocolate bar into small pieces and try not to eat it all
- Lay the banana on the spring roll wrappers in a line in the centre. Place pieces of chocolate on top. Fold the sides in, and roll up the spring roll, like you’re making a burrito.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and add the butter. Add the spring rolls, and cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown, and flip. Cook for a further 2-3 mins.
- To serve put a scoop of ice cream on top, and drizzle over the Buzz. Devour it and wish you made more.