This bright, fresh, healthy, summery salad is the perfect lunch, or addition to any picnic, and it’s done in 10 minutes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 peaches
- 1 beet
- 100g feta
- 2 handfuls of arugula
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1-2 tsp Zesti Seasoning Salt
- Put the beet in a bowl, add a splash of water and cover with plastic wrap. Microwave for 7 minutes, until soft all the way through.
- While that cooks, prepare everything else. Cut the peaches in half, remove the seed, and slice. Crumble the feta.
- When the beet is cooked, peel it, and slice it. This can be done ahead of time if you’re in meal prep mode.
- To assemble, add the arugula to a bowl, top with the peaches and beets, add the feta, and spread the salt, olive oil, Zesti and vinegar over.